Sunday 13 May 2012

What must I do to make you love me?

Hello Lord - well Here I am on my knees again convicted of yet more sin in my life!!

How you must get totally sick and tired of hearing from me over and over again saying 'sorry' for the things I have done or omitted to do - I am so sorry lord!

Like Paul I find myself doing the things I don't want to do and not doing the things I want to do. What a sorry old place to be in.

and yet...

As I sit in your presence Lord I know deep down deep inside of me a calmness in my spirit - I am captured in your heart I am held secure in your love and your mercy towards me never fails.

Isaiah Chapter one tells me that my sins though they be as scarlet they will be as white as snow, though they are red as crimson they shall be like wool - how amazing is that!

So.......What can I do to make you love me?

I can do nothing because you loved me from the very start.

Isn't that an incredible place to be that my personal Lord - the Great Creator God loved me before I was even born!

There is nothing that can separate me from God's love - His love and mercy are eternal.

Come to Him today - don't hesitate - God loves you the same.

You do have a choice though - accept or reject.

Which one will you choose?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Human love - super romantic and amazing!

Sometimes it is hard to give up on something you love - especially when that impinges on your family or your life in so many different ways ...